Stowe Mountain LodgeAs a Stowe Country Homes guest, you have the fortune to be able to enjoy the many benefits the Stowe Mountain Lodge has to offer. However, because these units are privately managed, there also some differences between us and Stowe Mountain Lodge. One major difference is that we do not include daily housekeeping in our prices. Below are some differences and procedures to be acquainted with prior to your arrival.
Check-in / Check-out Instructions:
- Check in time – 4:00 pm
- Check out time- 11:00 am
- Keys should be returned by 11:00 am of your departure day and given to the front desk when you check-out
- If we know in advance that you would like an earlier check-in or later check-out , we will do our best to make arrangements to accommodate your wishes. Any arrivals prior to 2:00 or departures after 12:00 pm will incur an additional $50 fee.
- Upon check-out, we ask our guests to leave the property in the same general condition as it was found For example, wash dirty dishes, remove all food, shut slider and lock doors.
- Valet parking for one car – Proceed directly to the front desk. You are expected to leave a credit card number to cover hotel charges, such as parking for second vehicle ($19/day), room service, restaurants, spa treatments, etc.
Stowe Mountain Lodge is a valet only hotel.
- Ski Valet – Mandatory for all equipment. Skis, boots, poles, etc. No equipment allowed in hotel rooms.
- Shuttle Bus – Refer to Mountain Road Shuttle Pamphlet in Welcome Book for times and routes.
- Outside Pool / Outside Hot Tub
Available for Additional Charges:
- Daily Housekeeping is NOT included in your hotel rate. It is an available service for an additonal charge.
- Daily Housekeeping $45 per visit. Daily Housekeeping with linen and towel change $55 per visit – Call Reggie @ Stowe Country Homes 802-253-8132 ext. 105
- Restaurant – call Alpine Concierge at 802-760-4796 for reservations
- Room Service – please do not put any room plates, silverware, glassware outside with the tray
- Wellness spa – by appointment, 802-760-4782
Fitness room – $30/visit
- Babysitting – call Call Reggie @ Stowe Country Homes 802-253-8132 ext. 105, requires a 24 hours notice.
- Pet care – Pet Guidelines in Welcome Book
- Ski Lift Tickets and Lessons – Spruce Base Lodge, call 800-253-4754
Stowe Country Homes Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30, Saturday 10:00 – 3:00
If you should experience a maintenance or housekeeping problem during your stay, please contact Nancy at Stowe Country Homes, 802-253-8132 ext. 106. Weekends and after hours please notify our 24 hour service, 802-253-8132, option 2, option 9.
Medical emergencies should be reported immediately to the main desk of the Stowe Mountain Lodge.
Directions to Stowe Mountain Lodge:
Take exit 10 off of route 89, north or south, and head north on Route 100.Go approximately 8.5 miles and at the three way intersection in Stowe Village, make a left onto Route 108, (also known as the Mountain Road) Drive approximately 7.4 miles towards the mountain. Stowe Mountain Lodge is the next right hand turn, following the sign for Spruce Peak Development. Valet parking of your vehicle is required.